Friday, April 23, 2010

focused freewriting

The future of communication video was weird, but mostly true from what I took out of it. I think it was posted in 2007, which makes it like three years old, and they talked about some futuristic things happening in the coming years, like one of them, in 2011, that's next year! To me now, it doesnt even seem like it is the future. But I feel like the future with all the companies buying out other companies--like amazon buying out yahoo, I just think that the bigger companies will continue to buy out the smaller ones, which is no good for our economy or for our smaller companies. I don't really like hearing or learning about the future, it scares me. And most of the future is only technology, and I cannot imagine like with more technology than it has right now, I think we have enough, if not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment