Monday, April 26, 2010

collaborative writing project

This project sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about writing something like a story and everyone adding in a page or so. I am not very good at being creative with writing, so if I had to write a page for a story everyone in the class would read and write part of, my part of the story would be really lame. But I did like the website we looked at where there were all those choices on what we could write about, like the multimedia scrapbook. That would be fun to make, and for my last year of high school, it would be really cool. Also, I saw a thing that you can make comics and characters, that would be more fun too, it could set the story up and the setting more I think. I would rather do something like that than a story. Or even poetry might actually be kind of interesting to write, but about what ever we want to though. I am not a very strong creative writer, but writing somewhat useless poetry, who knows what might come to me to end up writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment