Friday, May 7, 2010

collaborative writing thoughts

I am actually really glad we got a chance to do this collaborative writing proect. I was pretty skeptical at first, I admit, but all said and done, this was well worth it. Writing our ridiculous story about a boy getting attacked and killed then brought back to life as a vampire with really weird officers was so much fun! And working with these people I am not all too close with made it even better, getting to know them more was great! Putting all of our writing styles together to create such a story is so cool. Yes, parts of the story were absolutely ridiculous and somewhat awkward, but they were funny, and with a mystery-type story, it needed a little ridiculous humor. I am very pleased with the way our story turned out. And, after reading part of another group's narrative, looks like they did very well too. Writing is so great when you can choose what to write about and how to write it, and with the new technologies of writing collaboratively with each other through googledocs, this was a super cool way of writing a story. The personal narrative i started reading was very good, and I want to go back and finish reading it as soon as I can. Good job to that group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment