Monday, May 10, 2010

May Project

I'm going to do a story of my life video for the May project. This will be fun, I think. I already have a bunch of old pictures scanned on my computer at home, and can scan more. Looking back on my old memories in picture form is amazing, time has flown by and I am graduating in less than a month. So doing a senior slide show/video on my entire life will be perfect for my graduation party. And being able to do this for a class project is even cooler. Adding in the effects and music will be awesome too. I LOVE MUSIC, so this will tie into my life story so well. This project will take a lot of time and effort but it will definitely be worth it because I will be able to keep it forever. There will be a very wide variety of pictures, because I have taken so many throughout my life. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well it for sure is when it comes to my life. I have stories to tell for every picture I am in or have taken. I am really looking forward to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment